With Globes week officially upon us, there are a few celeb events from Moët & Chandon – the official champagne of the ceremony for 26 years! First event kicks-off awards season tonight with Bryce Dallas Howard, Gina Rodriguez, Olivia Culpo and many more.
- 1/4) 2nd Annual Moët Moment Film Festival launch party hosted by Festival judges Bryce Dallas Howard and Gina Rodriguez with celebrity guests including lifestyle experts Olivia Culpo and Marianna Hewitt, actresses Chrissy Metz, Beau Dunn, Nicky Whelan, Jillian Murray, Holland Roden, and Katherine McNamara, comedian Brittany Furlan, Olympian Conor Dwyer, and more.
- 1/5) W Magazine: “Best Performances” Party with Moët & Chandon at the Chateau Marymount — attendees including Emma Stone, Natalie Portman, Amber Heard, Reese Witherspoon, Rami Malek, Mandy Moore, Amy Adams, Hugh Grant, Tom Ford, and Jeremy Scott – just to name a few.
- 1/8) 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards Ceremony:
- Red Carpet (2:30-4:30p PST)
- Ballroom (4-5p PST)
- Winners Backstage (5-8p PST)
- The Weinstein / Netflix After-Party (8-12p PST)