ACTRESS & ANIMAL RIGHTS SUPPORTER, EMILY DESCHANEL, GUEST CURATES LOVE GOODLY’S DEC/JAN SUBSCRIPTION BOX BENEFITTING FARM SANCTUARY!
Helping Women Discover the Best Toxin-free, Cruelty-free and Luxuriously Vegan Brands, Just in Time for Holiday Gift Giving that Gives Back
Leading toxin-free, cruelty-free and eco-friendly subscription box, LOVE GOODLY (www.lovegoodly.com), has partnered with actress, producer and animal rights supporter, Emily Deschanel, to curate an exclusive December/January subscription box just in time for the holidays.
“I am thrilled to co-curate this box with LOVE GOODLY to benefit Farm Sanctuary. These are some of my favorite vegan brands and products. Enjoy!” shares Emily Deschanel.
Long time vegan Emily Deschanel and LOVE GOODLY are helping women discover the best high-end products that are both good for your health and the environment with ingredients that are 100% organic, toxin-free and cruelty-free. Shipping on December 12th, the Dec/Jan Box features Emily’s top picks of deluxe, full-size beauty and lifestyle essentials, perfect for any woman on your gift list. With each purchase benefitting Farm Sanctuary, the nation’s leading farm animal protection organization, the LOVE GOODLY Box is the ultimate holiday gift for those looking to pay it forward during this season of charitable giving.
A sneak peek into the Dec/Jan LOVE GOODLY box, curated with love by Emily Deschanel:
- MyChelle: Perfect C™ Serum(Value $44): Advanced multi-tasking Vitamin C formula reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. A high active level of 17% L-Ascorbic Acid, the only effective anti-aging form of Vitamin C, and Buddleja Plant Stem Cells brighten, protect against photo-damage, and combat the visible signs of aging. Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Silicones, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan, cruelty free. MyChelle is a founding member of the EWG VERIFIED: For Your Health™ program.
- Pacifica: Enlightened Lip Gloss (Value $10): Supernatural shine, super smooth and non-sticky with nourishing hydration and long lasting natural color. Infused with coconut and antioxidants to help support superior lip health. Formulated without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, petroleum, peanut oil, triclosan. Vegan, cruelty free. Ravish, Opal or Nudist color. Pacifica has a zero product-manufacturing waste process, and supports local charities including women’s shelters.
- Mullein & Sparrow: Custom Facial Steam (Value $10): A beautiful blend of organic herbs to help detoxify your skin. Steam opens the pores for deep cleansing, nourishment and rejuvenation. This fragrant purifying blend helps to bring toxins to the surface so the body can flush them away. Can also be used as a tea to internally detoxify the skin! Mullein & Sparrow is a luxury, vegan line crafted in Brooklyn.
- Coté: Nail Polish (Value $18): côte polishes are proudly made in the United States and are always cruelty-free, vegan and free of the major toxins associated with nail polish: formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, camphor, formaldehyde resin and triphenyl phosphate (TPHP). One of the cleanest nail polishes on the market! Enjoy one of 9 holiday perfect colors. 4oz bottle (full size)
- BOOMCHICKAPOP: Sweet and Salty or Lightly Sea Salted (Value $1.50): Certified gluten free, vegan, non-GMO project verified. 0g trans fat, low calorie and cholesterol free. 1 oz. single-serve bag
The Dec/Jan Box costs $29.95, with a retail value of over $83. You may sign-up for the bi-monthly subscription to receive a surprise at your doorstep every other month, or purchase a one-time box to gift your friend, mom, girlfriend, wife, or any woman looking to explore a stylish selection of healthier alternatives.
Sign-up to receive or give the Dec/Jan Box now, at www.LoveGoodly.com
Subscribers can choose to personalize their December/January box by choosing from one of three Pacifica Lip Gloss colors: Opal (opalescent pale peach/pink), Ravish (sheer Pomegranate with subtle gold) or Nudist (golden pearl nude) by emailing email@example.com and including their name, email and noting “Pacifica” in the subject.
“Katie and I developed LOVE GOODLY, with a simple idea — vote with your wallet for conscious brands, so it was a natural fit to align with Emily,” said cofounder Justine Lassoff. “Emily is an American icon, not only on-screen, but also for work off-screen as an advocate of animal rights and promoting the importance of vegan lifestyle choices.”
“We are proud to support Farm Sanctuary with our December/January LOVE GOODLY box. Their mission to protect farm animals from cruelty and promote compassionate vegan living inspires us and our community,” says cofounder Katie Bogue Miller.
A FEW FACTS:
- The average US woman puts 168 chemicals on her body every day in her personal care.
- 89% of personal care/beauty ingredients have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- 60% what goes on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream
- Over 100 million animals are burned, crippled, poisoned, and abused in US labs every year, for animal testing (source)
ABOUT LOVE GOODLY
Launched August 2015, LOVE GOODLY is the expertly researched and curated subscription box service and e-commerce shop for discovering the best luxury, 100% non-toxic, cruelty free, non-gmo, and vegan products for your lifestyle – beauty, wellness, skincare and snacks– including exclusive products. Products are full-size with organic boxes, and every product gives back to a Cause Partner.
About Farm Sanctuary
Founded in 1986, Farm Sanctuary works to change how our society views and treats farm animals through rescue, education and advocacy. The organization provides lifelong care for animals rescued from abuse at four sanctuary locations in New York, California and New Jersey; promotes compassionate vegan living; and advocates legal and policy reforms. To learn more about Farm Sanctuary, visit farmsanctuary.org.